Terraconc Concrete Testing Application
About the software
TerraConc is a concrete analysis tool that allows Engineering Consultants, Contractors, Project managers, Concrete batch plant operators, Material Testing Laboratories, research institutions, Developers, and Development regulators to plan, collate and analyze concrete test results efficiently. It employs the database approach and helps to track consistency in the strength and density of ready-mixed concrete used on construction sites with a view to enhancing quality control. The program is built to run on a Windows system.
- Allows users to plan, collate and analyze test results accurately and efficiently.
- Eliminates manual test scheduling and test report collation.
- Eliminates misrepresentation of test results and allows for early detection of concrete quality issues.
- Allow for seamless data access of concrete quality from mix-Design to field concrete batching.
- Eliminates human error and manual test calculation inefficiencies.
- Can store and monitor an unlimited number of projects and concrete specimens.
- Can accommodate an unlimited number of users.
- Seamless data entry and data access. It helps to keep track of users of the application as well as the data saved.
- Generate individual specimen results or batch into pdf format.
- Helps to plan and track concrete testing schedules.
- You can drill down to the concrete strengths of individual structural elements and monitor concrete consistency.
- Can be a valuable tool for forensic investigation in case of structural failures.
- Users can optionally store their data in the cloud
use the terraconc application in five easy steps